We would like to shortly introduce you to our event “Model WTO 2013” a simulation of the WTO ministerial negotiations at the University of St. Gallen and at the WTO headquarters in Switzerland.
Since 1999, we offer international students the chance to take part in a challenging program and to get in touch with professionals from the World Trade Organization.
Quick facts on the WTO model 2013:
• 80 high profile international students
• 4 days at the University of St. Gallen – 2 days at WTO headquarters in Geneva
• 14th to the 19th of April 2013
• Application deadline 31th of December 2013
• Last year’s edition on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jN0U9PqIF4
• Our partners: World Trade Organization, World Trade Institute, Graduate Institute, University
of Barcelona, University of St. Gallen
The Model WTO offers a unique experience for students to get involved in a multicultural high-level
training and to learn about the complexity of international trade policy and negotiation rounds.
Detailed information can be found on www.model-wto.org. If you have further questions, do not
hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.
We would be glad to receiver your application.
Janne Mengelkamp Olivier Cuzin